cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Demetris <demet...@ece.neu.edu>
Subject Re: D-OSGi and REST
Date Fri, 30 Oct 2009 05:07:37 GMT

Hi Sergey,

    did you ever try deploying servlets (to serve calls to RESTful
services) on Felix or did you
only work on the CXF JAX-RS implementation? I am curious as to whether
the OSGi HTTP
server can handle servlets for this purpose. I have a feeling that it
may not support a web.xml.
I want to compare some performance metrics between such different
implementations - any
ideas will be greatly welcomed.

Many regards
Demetris