cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: mvn clean without having the plugins
Date Wed, 21 Oct 2009 06:21:05 GMT
I think this could be combined with the profile idea. How about creating
a profile clean that contains
the snapshot repo. That means the other profiles will not be affected by
the repository and mvn -Pclean clean
should work even without having the plugins in the local repository.

Greetings

Christian

--

Christian Schneider