cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Alessio Soldano <asold...@redhat.com>
Subject Setting databindings through annotations
Date Tue, 13 Oct 2009 08:31:21 GMT
Hi there,
we're currently looking at ways for programmatically configuring the
databinding (Aegis for instance) different from the default JAXB one
(thus without setting it in the cxf.xml config file).
Jim already took a look at this and we are thinking about contributing
something for allowing the databinding to be specified using annotations
(unless there's already something equivalent for doing this).
What do you think about this?
I'd see different approaches here, either using the already existing
@Feature or adding new annotation.
Cheers
Alessio

--