cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Jira Issues: More than half are bugs?!
Date Sat, 10 Oct 2009 15:52:40 GMT
Hi all,

I have just looked into what jira issues are open at the moment. There
are some things I found.
More than half of the open issues are bugs (54%). Of these about 50% are
older than one year.
Do we really have that many open bugs? I somehow suspect many of these
bugs are either not relevant anymore.

So my proposal is to comment on each issue and ask that the reporter
checks if the bug is still present and that each
issue with no reply for say a month will be closed. Then after a month
we close all issues with no replys.

What do you think?

Greetings

Christian

See issues by type:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/RunPortlet.jspa?portletKey=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.portlets:projectstats&projectid=12310511&showclosed=false&sortDirection=asc&sortOrder=natural&statistictype=issuetype

--

Christian Schneider
---