cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: CXF-2275, CXF-2276, and the new sample.....
Date Thu, 01 Oct 2009 08:48:55 GMT
Hi Dan,

for CXF-2275 there is currently no way to include the wsdl in the jar of
the current project. I think this should be added as you explained that
in some cases the wsdl is necessary at runtime.
Do you know how to add a file to the jar? Is it just done by copying the
wsdl file to the classes folder?
I also have to still add a test for the feature. Trygve advised to use
maven project with two subprojects for the test. One that creates the
wsdl and one that includes it and builds code from it.
I plan to add this to the systests. CXF-2276 is finished.
Apart from this I think the additions should at least do no harm so it
is good to merge them to 2.2.x.

I also would vote to include the new sample to 2.2.x. The one feature
that the new example does not show anymore is how to turn on xsd
validation. But I think this feature
is not so important - especially for beginners.

Greetings

Christian

--

Christian Schneider