cxf-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: FW: Default SOAP NameSpace of CXF
Date Mon, 19 Oct 2009 19:05:18 GMT

This seems to be a bug.    There are a couple places internally (mostly in the 
ws-addressing stuff) where we assume the soap namespace is bound to "soap" 
prefix so we make sure it gets defined as such.

I've just updated the code to use an existing definition if it's there to get 
around this.   

Dan
   



On Mon October 19 2009 2:44:06 am 김강원 wrote:
> Dear Danial Kulp!
> 
> 
> 
> I’m sending the email again
> 
> 
> 
> I have been working a problem since then one week
> 
> It is wrong the soap-envelope namespace when I using the CXF response by
> CXF’s Provider
> 
> We are making the soap-envelope like this :
> 
> 
> 
> <SOAP-ENV:Envelope
> 
> xmlns:SOAP-ENV="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"
> 
> xmlns:ds="http://www.w3.org/2000/09/xmldsig#"
> 
> xmlns:kec="http://www.kec.or.kr/standard/Tax/"
> 
> xmlns:wsa="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing"
> 
> xmlns:wsse="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss/2004/01/oasis-200401-wss-
> wssecurity-secext-1.0.xsd"
> 
> xmlns:wsu="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss/2004/01/oasis-200401-wss-
> wssecurity-utility-1.0.xsd" xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"
> xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance">
> 
> 
> 
> But when our client received soap-message’s envelope that is like this:
> 
> 
> 
> <SOAP-ENV:Envelope
> 
> xmlns:SOAP-ENV="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"
> 
> xmlns:ds="http://www.w3.org/2000/09/xmldsig#"
> 
> xmlns:kec="http://www.kec.or.kr/standard/Tax/"
> 
> xmlns:soap="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"
> 
> xmlns:wsa="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing"
> 
> xmlns:wsse="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss/2004/01/oasis-200401-wss-
> wssecurity-secext-1.0.xsd"
> 
> xmlns:wsu="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss/2004/01/oasis-200401-wss-
> wssecurity-utility-1.0.xsd" xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"
> xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance">
> 
> 
> 
> CXF’s provider added the
> xmlns:soap="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" perforce
> 
> We must have a namespace of SOAP-ENV only.
> 
> We are source code here for generating soap-envelope.
> 
> ==>
> 
> SOAPEnvelope envvelope     = null;
> 
> envvelope = soapMessage.getSOAPPart().getEnvelope();
> 
> envvelope.addNamespaceDeclaration("wsu",      ITABContext.WSU_NAMESPACE);
> 
> envvelope.addNamespaceDeclaration("kec",
> ITABContext.KEC_TARGET_NAMESPACE);
> 
> envvelope.addNamespaceDeclaration("wsa",      ITABContext.WSA_NAMESPACE);
> 
> envvelope.addNamespaceDeclaration("ds",
> ITABContext.XML_DSIG_NAMESPACE);
> 
> envvelope.addNamespaceDeclaration("wsse",
> ITABContext.WSS_SECURITY_NAMESPACE);
> 
> envvelope.addNamespaceDeclaration("xsd",
> ITABContext.XML_SCHEMA_NAMESPACE);
> 
> envvelope.addNamespaceDeclaration("xsi",
> ITABContext.XML_SCHEMA_INSTANCE_NAMESPACE);
> 
> 
> 
> Dear! Could you give me a solution??? Please…
> 

-- 
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org
http://www.dankulp.com/blog

Mime
View raw message