cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: More silly jiras?
Date Thu, 15 Oct 2009 20:04:06 GMT
On Wed October 14 2009 8:29:00 pm Benson Margulies wrote:
> Do we want to prune tasks and features that have attracted no attention
> since, oh, 2007? Look at the first few open jiras by number.

Well, most of them I would still consider valid issues so I left them open.
Support for wsdl2.0, using http-client, some of the WS-RM things, etc... are
valid issues and should probably remain open so people can "watch" them and
maybe contribute.

Others are "questionable".   The "Apache Qpid as a CXF transport" is probably
resolvable as it's just another JMS provider and should work with the JMS
transport without issue.  If it DOESN'T work, its a qpid problem, not ours.
We COULD do an FTP transport, but maybe an example using Camel's FTP transport
with CXF could suffice.

CXF-386 MIGHT be fixed as I did some work in this area a while ago.   I need
to dig in more to see which is why I left it open.

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org