cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Setting databindings through annotations
Date Tue, 13 Oct 2009 13:53:38 GMT

Kind of already done.  :-)

On trunk and 2.2.4, we have a @DataBinding annotation that takes the Class of
the databinding.    Doesn't really allow configuration though due to
limitations for annotations.   :-(     It does allow a "ref" attribute that
can point to a bean name in the spring config instead though.

The other thing is the wsdl2java tool now outputs that annotations -db
xmlbeans and -db sdo.   Thus, the generated code works correctly now without
config.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp