cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: How do i changed Content-Type at used MTOM?
Date Fri, 09 Oct 2009 02:24:07 GMT

If the Content-Type isn't application/xop+xml, then it isn't an MTOM message
and shouldn't be processed as such.   It would be a huge bug not to send it as
that.

If you really want to try to change it, an interceptor that runs immediately
after the AttachmentSerializer may be able to grab the content type out and
re-set the header.   Not really sure what else would break though.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org