cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Eamonn Dwyer <eamdwyer...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Capturing Jms headers data
Date Fri, 11 Sep 2009 07:49:10 GMT

Hi Liu
thanks for that. So can you tell what I would be able to use to capture the JMS headers when
the server is replying to the client if I shouldn't use "org.apache.cxf.jms.server.reply.headers"?

Actually when is "org.apache.cxf.jms.server.reply.headers" used?

Also is my assumption for the client side : "then on the client side use "org.apache.cxf.jms.client.repsonse.headers"
and "org.apache.cxf.jms.client.reply.headers"" correct?

Thanks for the help
Eamonn

http://www.microsoft.com/ireland/windows/windowslive/products/photo-gallery-edit.aspx