cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Sergey Beryozkin" <sbery...@progress.com>
Subject RE: Failing JMS Continuations test (Was : Re: Back to normal.....)
Date Thu, 03 Sep 2009 19:35:37 GMT
Thanks Dan for finding the actual issues with the ConduitSelector.
One thing this test has confirmed is that the way JMS continuations are
handled on the server side is pretty rock solid...

Cheers, Sergey

-----Original Message-----
From: Daniel Kulp [mailto:dkulp@apache.org]
Sent: 03 September 2009 18:54
To: dev@cxf.apache.org
Cc: Sergey Beryozkin; Benson Margulies
Subject: Re: Failing JMS Continuations test (Was : Re: Back to
normal.....)

OK.  I'm pretty sure Sergey and I tracked this down to some thread
safety
issues in the ConduitSelector.     However, it was made even worse on
2.2.x/2.1.x due to some additional thread safety issues in the
JMSConduit on
those branches.  (trunk has a completely updated conduit that doesn't
suffer
the problem)

Anyway, I'm hoping the next round of hudson builds will be good.   :-)

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org