cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Demetris <demet...@ece.neu.edu>
Subject Re: D-OSGi and REST
Date Fri, 25 Sep 2009 19:56:03 GMT

Hi Sergey,

I followed up on your info below in the distribution baseline - thanks,
things are making a bit
more sense now.

Can I conceivably run this particular REST GreeterService and its client
on any OSGi Web
Server (how about Knopflerfish) with the  JAX-RS libraries. I do see you
are using Felix and
Equinox in your examples so I am assuming the answer is yes.
What do you guys add to such a service with  the
cxf-dosgi-ri-singlebundle-distribution_1.0.0?
The reason I am asking is because I want to connect the REST service
with its client by
over p2p instead of over HTTP.

Thanks