cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: How do I write and test a sample?
Date Fri, 18 Sep 2009 06:38:50 GMT
Hi Glen,

perhaps you can use what implemented some days ago.

The following issues describe a way to read WSDLs from a maven repo or
to write WSDLs to a maven repo.

So you can specifiy that the WSDL for client and server is simply read
from the maven repo.

Btw. you can avoid using the WSDL at runtime. If you generate the code
and configure your service like this in spring the WSDL is not necessary:
    <jaxws:client id="customerService"
        serviceName="customer:CustomerServiceService"
        endpointName="customer:CustomerServiceEndpoint"
        address="http://localhost:9090/CustomerServicePort"
        serviceClass="com.example.customerservice.CustomerService">
    </jaxws:client>

ServiceName and endpointName are arbitrary names. They only matter if
someone tries to look at the generated wsdl with ?wsdl.

Greetings

Christian