cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: How do I write and test a sample?
Date Thu, 17 Sep 2009 22:28:09 GMT
Hi Glen,

I have found out that the common_build.xml file from the cxf samples
already was prepared for a maven like directory structure. So I was able
to simply rename my directories to src/main/java and src/main/resources
and it worked. Dan also explained that I have to add extra dependencies
to the pom of the distribution module. They are then available to the
examples for ant builds.

So I think my problem is solved but thanks for the nice example. I have
a question about the example. You create code from the wsdl into a
special jar. Wouldn´t it be easier to include the code generation into
the client and the server pom?

Greetings

Christian