cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject How do I write and test a sample?
Date Wed, 16 Sep 2009 11:34:02 GMT
Hi,

I currently try to create a new wsdl first example in response to a long
standing jira issue. (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CXF-52)

The example already works quite well with maven. I can simply define the
dependencies in the pom and also directly test from the checkout folder.

For ant it seems to be more difficult. When I try to execute an ant
build it complains about not finding the libs as they do not exist in
the checkout folder. When I do a full build of the distribution module I
can of course test after extracting the final zip. This of course
creates a quite painfull long build / test cycle. Is there a way to make
the ant build work directly in the checkout?

My other problem is that I want to add some dependencies to the wsdl
first example (log4j and junit). How do I do this for the ant build?
They do not seem to be copied to the lib folder when I add them to the
pom.xml and do a maven build of distribution. Is there some special
place where they are defined?

Greetings

Christian