cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: Here we go again with the maven situation
Date Tue, 15 Sep 2009 21:58:45 GMT
Oops that was my fault. I had compiled the maven-ressources plugin
before so I had the dependency in my local repo.
That is why my build succeeded without the necessary repository.

In any case we should try to have a release of the dependency before the
next CXF release.
If this is not possible I will comment out the corresponding code before
the release.

Greetings

Christian