cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: Have we got a new maven dependency ?
Date Sat, 05 Sep 2009 13:02:30 GMT
Hi Benson,

I have added this dependency. It is used to pull wsdl files from the
maven repo.
(see https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CXF-2275)

I have added the following dependencies to the codegen plugin:

        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.apache.maven</groupId>
            <artifactId>maven-core</artifactId>
            <scope>provided</scope>
        </dependency>
        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.apache.maven</groupId>
            <artifactId>maven-artifact</artifactId>
            <scope>provided</scope>
        </dependency>

Did I forget to include something to make the build work? A complete
build seems to run without problems.

Greetings

Christian