cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Directory layout for samples
Date Fri, 04 Sep 2009 11:10:03 GMT
Currently the samples do not have the standard maven directory layout.
For example in the wsdl_first example:

src - Java Sources and spring config
wsdl - wsdl and spring config
build - build results

I propose to change the layout to the standard maven layout:

src/main/java
src/main/resources
target

I think for people using maven the standard layout would be easier to
understand. For people using ant there is no common layout anyway so I
guess they won´t care too much.
Of course this means the common_build.xml has to be changed. To make the
conversion easy I would propose to create
a common_build2.xml that uses the maven dirs. Then when all samples are
converted it can be renamed back to common_build.xml.

What do you think?

Greetings

Christian