cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Demetris <demet...@ece.neu.edu>
Subject Re: WSDL2JS
Date Thu, 03 Sep 2009 04:36:03 GMT

Nothing like the good old 'giving it a shot' trick ;) My problem is
indeed how to both run clients and servers
on mobile devices and under J2ME-CDC. And it is a pretty damn limited
field to manage to fit in it
comprehensive stacks either from Axis or CXF. In any case, I will try to
see if a rich CXF client can
call a ksoap-server WS and let the list know.

Thanks much