cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Demetris <demet...@ece.neu.edu>
Subject Re: WSDL2JS
Date Tue, 01 Sep 2009 21:02:52 GMT

I guess no replies to the previous email below means I am on my own ...

At least one more Q:
How convoluted would it be for me at least to isolate tools like the
wsdl2js and their classes (WSDLToJavascript etc.)
and port it into J2ME-CDC or CLDC? I guess primarily the tools
cxf,common, cxf.tools.common and a few other
classes would be involved but other than that I can find a clean
separation between them and the main baseline.
Any ideas?

Thanks again