cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Naresh Tallapelli <naresh.tallape...@gmail.com>
Subject Element is not a valid SOAP version
Date Sat, 05 Sep 2009 06:19:55 GMT
Hi All,

I am using cxf-2.1.2 version from last 4 months. Everythign was working fine
from begining. But yesterday i got some mysterious exception. Please see the
below line,

org.apache.cxf.binding.soap.SoapFault: "NAMESPACE", the namespace on the
"OPERATION" element, is not a valid SOAP version.

NAMESPACE - is the name space that is being used in my application,
OPERATION - is the web service operation that i am trying to invoke.

I had no clue why this error is coming and why it did not came from last 4
months.

Cpuld anyone please let me know the solution for this exception.

Any help is much appreciated.

Thank you,
Naresh.