cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Glen Mazza <glen.ma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How do I write and test a sample?
Date Wed, 16 Sep 2009 20:44:25 GMT

My WSDL-first example provides both a Maven- and an Ant-way to create the
project  (See Step #3).  The Ant script closely follows the Maven standard
directory layout and can be used interchangably with the Maven pom files.
It's also in beautifully fluent, error-free German for you:

http://www.jroller.com/gmazza/entry/wsdl_first_webservices_mit_apache

If helpful for you of course feel free to use.

HTH,
Glen