cxf-dev mailing list archives

From superk888 <superk...@gmail.com>
Subject CXF web service + JPA persistence ?!
Date Tue, 15 Sep 2009 21:10:40 GMT

Hi everyone,

Here's the problem I'm currently facing : I've developed a kinda simple web
service using CXF that could be invoked to, among other things, launch
"CRUD" operation on a DB using JPA. The XML configuration file from my
service is as simple as possible, see below :

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
 					http://cxf.apache.org/jaxws
 					http://cxf.apache.org/schemas/jaxws.xsd">
	<import resource="classpath:META-INF/cxf/cxf-extension-soap.xml" />
	<import resource="classpath:META-INF/cxf/cxf-servlet.xml" />

	<!-- JAXWS SERVICE DEFINITION -->
	<jaxws:endpoint id="forhrm"

implementor="be.formatech.forhrm.web.webServices.wsController.ControllerServiceImpl"
address="/ForHRMWS">
		<jaxws:properties>
			<entry key="mtom-enabled" value="true" />
		</jaxws:properties>
	</jaxws:endpoint>
</beans>

When multiple clients invoke my service; let's say CLIENT A updates a
record, when CLIENT B reads this record, the latter reads the old value
instead of the updated value. Does using JPA with CXF need some specific
configuration? (I happen to read on the internet that it could need some
additional configuration in the XML file since CXF partially integrates
SPRING, which manages EntityManager on its own manner)

Hope I've described my problem precisely enough but basically, it's just
about how to use JPA with CXF?

Thanks in advance