cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Directory layout for samples
Date Fri, 11 Sep 2009 15:27:44 GMT

Christian,

Another thought I just had:
While you are looking into the samples and such, also think about which of
them (if any) may be usable as starting points for new maven archetypes.
Right now, we pretty much have a single java-first archetype.  It would
definitely be good to fill that out with a few others.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org