cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Directory layout for samples
Date Tue, 08 Sep 2009 21:54:01 GMT
I'd agree with that.  I'd also like (if appropriate, probably not for CORBA
demos and such), to get packaging set to "war" and possibly be able to use
"mvn jetty:run" instead of/in addition to the Server profile to run the
server.   That would/should also allow better integration with the WTP tools
in eclipse and such.

One note: PLEASE do it in small chunks with svn mv and such.  Even very small
commits like create the dirs, commit, move the code, commit, etc....   The big
chunks we did in the sys tests caused all kinds of merge headaches and such
I'm still trying to sort through.   :-)

Also, have you looked into the wiki and such to see if there will be major doc
impacts.  (I honestly don't know)

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp