cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Failing JMS Continuations test (Was : Re: Back to normal.....)
Date Thu, 03 Sep 2009 17:53:52 GMT

OK.  I'm pretty sure Sergey and I tracked this down to some thread safety
issues in the ConduitSelector.     However, it was made even worse on
2.2.x/2.1.x due to some additional thread safety issues in the JMSConduit on
those branches.  (trunk has a completely updated conduit that doesn't suffer
the problem)

Anyway, I'm hoping the next round of hudson builds will be good.   :-)

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org