cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Back to normal.....
Date Wed, 02 Sep 2009 19:13:29 GMT

I THINK we're pretty much back to normal on the three branches after Benson's
big systest refactor.   It's been merged down the branches (and the equivalent
branches at FUSE) so test changes and stuff for bug fixes should be easily
merged down the branches.

There is a "randomly" failing continuations test that I've asked Sergey to
look at, but it's failing on on the branches.   If he cannot find a fix
tomorrow, I'll @Ignore it for a bit.

In anycase, I think we're ok now.   Only took 3 days to do and cost me
something like 25 points in the Hudson leader board (though I'm still nearly
double Sergey who's in second ;-) ), but it looks like we're OK now.

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org