cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Sergey Beryozkin" <sbery...@progress.com>
Subject Failing JMS Continuations test (Was : Re: Back to normal.....)
Date Thu, 03 Sep 2009 10:41:03 GMT
>> > There is a "randomly" failing continuations test that I've asked Sergey
>> > to look at, but it's failing on on the branches.   If he cannot find a
>> > fix tomorrow, I'll @Ignore it for a bit.

Looking into it now... The initial observation is that it is always green if the test server
(Server2) is started in the in-process
mode, all the 5 client threads get their expected responses back after firing at the same
time but it fails as soon as the Server2
is launched in a seperate process... Not quite sure yet what does it indicate at...

cheers, Sergey