cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Eamonn Dwyer <eamdwyer...@hotmail.com>
Subject Capturing the JaxRS outbound request data
Date Thu, 06 Aug 2009 14:56:59 GMT

Hi
is there a way of getting the exact stream of data sent by a JaxRS client to the service.
As far as I can make out the JaxRS client populates the HttpURLConnection directly with the
data and the call to connection.getResponseCode() results in the HttpURLConnection marshalling
up the data and sending it on the wire. I don't see how I can get a hook to get the raw data.

The issue doesn't seem to be the affect the response because in that case the JaxRSOutInterceptor
comes into play and it writes the data to the CacheAndWriteOutputStream first.

Thanks in advance
Eamonn

What can you do with the new Windows Live? Find out
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowslive/default.aspx