cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Eamonn Dwyer <eamdwyer...@hotmail.com>
Subject CachedOutputStreamCallback question
Date Mon, 17 Aug 2009 17:46:03 GMT

Hi
I may be missin git but I can't find documentation around the use of a CachedOutputStreamCallback
so I would like some clarification on its use.  From debugging, it looks like it would typically
be used to as a mechanism to do some last bits of work just before an invocation is made on
the service. Is that a valid understanding? That seems to be the case for SOAP over HTTP (at
least) but doesn't seem to be the case for SOAP/CORBA. I'm wondering if its a bug in the CORBA
implementation or just my misunderstanding of it.

Thanks for the help
Eamonn

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowslive/default.aspx