cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Sergey Beryozkin" <sbery...@progress.com>
Subject Handling collections with Aegis in JAX-RS
Date Wed, 12 Aug 2009 09:50:40 GMT

Hi Benson

I can't make the Aegis tests writing/reading collections working in CXF JAX-RS.
I've found that AegisProviderTest#testReadWriteComplexMap is still @Ignored, it might've passed
for you because it was @Ignored :-)

I've also added testWriteCollections() (which writes List<AegisTestBean>) to AegisJSONProviderTest.
I also updated DataBindingJSONProviderTest, one of its internal classes to return List<Book>.
AegisJSONProvider extends AegisElementProvider, DataBindingJSONProvider extends DataBindingProvider
which actually (in this case) delegates to Aegis DataBinding.

AegisJSONProviderTest fails at the write time, it can't find the mapping for List. DataBindingJSONProviderTest
fails early at the Aegis DataBinding initialization time for the same reason. I thought Lists
were supported by default ? I haven't found any exam[le showing how a type mapping for Lists
can be created.
Can you please, whenever you have a chance, have a look at these tests ?

thanks, Sergey