cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JMS test fallure
Date Sat, 29 Aug 2009 08:53:43 GMT
Hi Dan,

I just realized switch the JMS broker's transport makes it possible to
run the JUnit test with the broker in the same JVM.

It may not work for our JMSDestinationTest.
I can't reproduce the JMSDestinationTest error on my box.
Can you try to increase the sleep time after the jms destination started
to see if it works?

Willem