cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Demetris <demet...@ece.neu.edu>
Subject Re: WSDL2JS
Date Tue, 25 Aug 2009 19:15:36 GMT

Hi Benson et. al.,

    I tried running the D-OSGi in Equinox under J2ME CDC on a Nokia N800
but it failed (I downloaded
and activated the single-bungle distro). So I have a feeling I will have
the same luck running the CXF
stack on that mobile.  But I will give the WSDL2JS tool a shot as
standalone and run it on a WSDL file
that I can generate off the mobile either on a CXF or Axis enabled
servers on a hoping that would work.
Before I do I am wondering the following -
      I will have the client mobile generate the javascript code that I
can execute via its browser to generate
SOAP calls to the remote server mobile running a ksoap2 web service. My
questions are, has anyone tried
to invoke Axis or any other SOAP-server-engine services from a CXF
client (let's say the client is executing
the javascript generated from the server's WSDL)? Or do the SOAP
messages generated by CXF is annotated
in such a way that only its server-side can understand? All this of
course provided the client stack can run on the
mobile- I am working on testing that now.

Thanks