cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Demetris <demet...@ece.neu.edu>
Subject Re: Integrating JAX-RS runtime into DOSGi
Date Sat, 22 Aug 2009 06:38:57 GMT

Ok - for whoever will actually read this email - sorry it's late so my
previous email
may be a bit confusing.
The project I mentioned (included the link) and the Apache CXF
Distributed OSGi seem to
share similarities but the person who is working on that MS thesis is
not really making
a strong case for his work to differentiate it from RFC 119 and its
implementation. That's
why I was asking whether these are two different projects and apparently
they are.

My other two questions were clear:
Apache CXF DOSGi is the RFC 119 implementation. I remember reading about
that RFC
and its early draft release last August - can someone tell me when the
implementation in CXF
(release 1) began?

Thanks - I need sleep.