cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Demetris <demet...@ece.neu.edu>
Subject Re: Integrating JAX-RS runtime into DOSGi
Date Sat, 22 Aug 2009 06:12:28 GMT

After looking at the project I mentioned - here is the article here on
their web site:
(http://www.dosgi.com/distributed-osgi-webservices-articles-list/39-distributed-osgi-webservices-articles-category/55-initial-idea-distributed-osgi-through-web-services.html)
it seems that the similarities between that MS thesis and this project
are a few. In the
article they mention that "*Apache CFX .. *This is the closest one with
this thesis project,
yet some significant differences maybe found as we go through deep to
compare" but they
don't really mention these diffs. So these are two separate projects.

Apache CXF DOSGi is the RFC 119 implementation. I remember reading about
that RFC -
can someone tell me when the implementation in CXF begun?

Thanks