cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Demetris <demet...@ece.neu.edu>
Subject Re: WSDL2JS
Date Wed, 12 Aug 2009 20:42:23 GMT

Nicely put - I wouldn't have been messing around with CXF if I didn't
think it is worth it and the
more I read about the more I am finding a number of fairly interesting
directions I can take using it.
So yes, I mentioned Axis2 cause I overhead some people talking about it
but hey I have no problem
advocating CXF here ;)