cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Demetris <demet...@ece.neu.edu>
Subject Re: WSDL2JS
Date Tue, 11 Aug 2009 20:21:30 GMT

Of course I do see infrastructures here in production still using Axis
1.x without any plans on
migrating while other systems come into play with Axis 2 etc. and
interoperability between the
two sides is impossible - and of course the rest of us will need to sit
in between and needing to
do our own translations - not good.
In any case, CFX is a pretty impressive project so I have a feeling I
will be adapting it to my
work.

Cheers