cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Demetris <demet...@ece.neu.edu>
Subject Re: WSDL2JS
Date Tue, 11 Aug 2009 03:00:52 GMT

Hi Benson,

the reason I mentioned JAX-WS is because a WSDL file that I passed to
WSDL2JS returned
"RCP/encoded WSDLs are not supported in JAX-2.0". I had a feeling it is
"neither here nor
there" but I wanted to double-check - I think I know what the issue is
now after reading the
corresponding documentation but I will return and send more info if I
cannot resolve it.

A separate question - is there a "bridge" between Axis WS and its tools
and CFX? Can an Axis
WS client call a CFX-implemented WS and vice versa or not?

Thanks