cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Demetris <demet...@ece.neu.edu>
Subject Re: WSDL2JS
Date Mon, 10 Aug 2009 20:59:05 GMT

Ok now that I played a bit with wsdl2js I am beginning to understand
what you said below.
So one can use the wsdlurl in order to get the server to return the
script - can you please
clarify a few things since I am new to this -
1. what kind of server are we talking about in this case?
2. The only way to generate the Javascript is through a remote server +
URL? If I have the WSDL
in my possesion how can I use this tool to generate the script of me?

Thanks again