cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Eclipse workspace sorts 'test' before 'main'
Date Wed, 26 Aug 2009 14:30:27 GMT
On Wed August 26 2009 6:14:24 am Sergey Beryozkin wrote:
> Hi
>
> After updating the source and rebuilding the workspace I can see 'src/test'
> being sorted before 'src/main'. I'm wondering, what might've caused it ?

The new maven eclipse plugin did this.   It's kind of on purpose to make it
closer match what surefire is doing when you run the tests.   Surefire puts
the tests first on the classpath before the src dirs.   Thus, with the old
plugin the ordering when run in eclipse was reverse of what surefire was doing
which caused some issues with tests not running properly in one or the other.

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org