cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Test Failures
Date Wed, 19 Aug 2009 18:29:16 GMT

I tried those specific tests with 1.6.0_16 on Linux and they worked fine.
(although using mvn 2.2.1, not 2.2.0.  Not sure if that's an issue.)

You might want to try a full clean/rebuild and maybe even delete the
com/sun/xml stuff out of .m2/repository to make sure the right version of
jaxb-xjc gets pulled down.   That said, it looks like those tests are all ones
that generate some code, launch the compiler, then load the compiled classes.
Thus, if it fails to generate the code or fails to compile them, those errors
could occur.    If you can "debug" in and see if the stuff in /tmp (or
whereever on Windows) gets properly compiled, that would be a great start.
Maybe the classpath is wrong or we're hitting a path length issue on the
compile or similar.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp