cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: SOAP/TCP server-side
Date Mon, 03 Aug 2009 14:04:54 GMT
On Sun August 2 2009 10:12:36 am Krzysztof Wilkos wrote:
> 2009/7/27 Daniel Kulp <dkulp@apache.org>:
> We didn't decided which MINA version we will use. 2.x branch has new
> features and performance improvements but still there are no stable
> realease. There are API differences between 1.x and 2.x branch so if
> we choose 1.x we will have more work in the future. I hope that they
> provide stable MINA 2.0.0 before we release CXF with SOAP/TCP so I
> started with 2.0.0-M6 but I can still switch to 1.x if you want.

Going with 2.0.0-M6 is fine.  It's available in central which is fine for me.
When 2.0.0 is actually released, it should be easier to update to it if we're
at least close.

On a related note, if I get some time this week, I'll probably dig into the
client side a bit to help out getting the stateful fastinfoset stuff working.
That's where the major win is going to be.   :-)       Now that you have the
basic protocol working, I think hooking it up should be pretty straight
forward.   That will definitely give me the opportunity to dig into your code
more and "learn" it.

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org