cxf-dev mailing list archives

From =?ks_c_5601-1987?B?seiwrb/4?= <...@evalleyvs.com>
Subject How To used SOAPMessage at ~Impl of CXF
Date Sat, 01 Aug 2009 07:09:07 GMT
Dear Daniel Kulp!

Before 3 Weeks , I had thanks for your cool answer about the CXFs Binding

Then , I have a problem by used CXF.

I want to use SoapMessage Object in ~impl.java without cxfs intercepter
or handler

Daniel!  Is it possible???

I have been try to solve it for 3daybut I am not find the solution by
myself

Simply ,  I thought like this with wsdl2java

public class SubmitEtaxInvoicePortTypeImpl implements
SubmitEtaxInvoicePortType {

@Resource

    private WebServiceContext wsContext;

    public String submitEtaxInvoice(String submitID,int totalCount,String
referenceID) {

        SOAPMessageContext soapContext =
(SOAPMessageContext)wsContext.getMessageContext();

        SOAPMessage message = soapContext.getMessage();

But I got a wrong message

org.apache.cxf.jaxws.context.WrappedMessageContext

Also I had exchange code like this.

public class SubmitEtaxInvoicePortTypeImpl implements
SubmitEtaxInvoicePortType {

@Resource

    //private WebServiceContext wsContext;

    //private MessageContext Context;

    //private SOAPMessageContext Context;

    //private SOAPMessage soapMsg

Also I got a wrong message about ClassCastException or NullPointException

Dear Daniel!!! What shoud I do to get SOAPMessage or SOAPMessageContext at
SubmitEtaxInvoicePortTypeImpl.java

I like to know its solution.

Thanks for your help