cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Oisin Hurley <oisin.hur...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Eclipse
Date Tue, 14 Jul 2009 16:11:10 GMT
> So, we got rid of our eclipse plugin because STP/WTP are supposed to
> be covering the ground, and now users here can't find anything working
> except betas on the bleeding edge, and our Confluence site is a
> 'someday' placeholder. Can someone tell me what's the current
> situation, and I'll update confluence?

What's the Confluence link?  I'll update it with the latest
from the Eclipse JAXWS Tools project - this has been on
my list for a while, I just haven't got to it.

There's a link to some videos at the bottom of the resources
page [0] that show how to use these tools, but they're a little
hidden.

When you write "we got rid of our Eclipse plugin", which
plugin was that?

 --oh

[0] http://cxf.apache.org/resources-and-articles.html