cxf-dev mailing list archives

From liucong <liucon...@gmail.com>
Subject how to design a systest framework for SOAP/JMS test suite
Date Mon, 13 Jul 2009 13:04:20 GMT
Hi,

I'm working on SOAP/JMS test suite
(http://dev.w3.org/2008/ws/soapjms/testcases/).

For each test case, I need to check the JMS message properties. So I
need to get the outgoing and incoming message of each mep. But I don't
know how to get the JMS message from the JMS transport.

If I store the JMS message in the request and responce context, I can
get the JMS message easily. In the client, I think it is easy for me to
store the response JMS message. But it is a little hard to store the
request JMS message. Because I use spring-jms to send the JMS message. I
don't know exactly what message is sent by the spring-jms.

So my question is: Is there any way to get the outgoing and incoming JMS
message easily?

Thanks a lot.

liu