cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to add wsdl extension for SOAP/JMS.
Date Fri, 03 Jul 2009 15:30:17 GMT
Hi,

It looks like the xjc pulgin just loads the extensions once, so you need
to add all the xjc extensions dependencies into each xjc extension test pom.
               <dependencies>
                     <dependency>
                         <groupId>org.apache.cxf</groupId>
                         <artifactId>cxf-xjc-dv</artifactId>
                         <version>${project.version}</version>
                     </dependency>
                     <dependency>
                         <groupId>org.apache.cxf</groupId>
                         <artifactId>cxf-xjc-ts</artifactId>
                         <version>${project.version}</version>
                     </dependency>
                     <dependency>
                         <groupId>org.apache.cxf</groupId>
                         <artifactId>cxf-xjc-wsdlextension</artifactId>
                         <version>${project.version}</version>
                     </dependency>
                 </dependencies>

Willem

liucong wrote:
> [...]

>            <version>${project.version}</version>
>        </dependency>
>        <dependency>
>           <groupId>commons-lang</groupId>
>           <artifactId>commons-lang</artifactId>
>        </dependency>
>    </dependencies>
>
>    <build>
>        <plugins>
>            <plugin>
>                <groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
>                <artifactId>jaxb2-maven-plugin</artifactId>
>                <version>1.2</version>
>                <executions>
>                    <execution>
>                        <goals>
>                            <goal>xjc</goal>
>                        </goals>
>                    </execution>
>                </executions>
>                <configuration>
>
> <outputDirectory>${basedir}/target/generated/src/test/java</outputDirectory>

> <schemaDirectory>${basedir}/src/test/resources/schemas/configuration</schemaDirectory>

>                    <arguments>-Xwsdlextension</arguments>
>                    <extension>true</extension>
>                    <quiet>true</quiet>
>                </configuration>
>
>                <dependencies>
>                    <dependency>
>                        <groupId>org.apache.cxf</groupId>
>                        <artifactId>cxf-xjc-dv</artifactId>
>                        <version>${project.version}</version>
>                    </dependency>
>                    <dependency>
>                        <groupId>org.apache.cxf</groupId>
>                        <artifactId>cxf-xjc-wsdlextension</artifactId>
>                        <version>${project.version}</version>
>                    </dependency>
>                </dependencies>
>            </plugin>
>        </plugins>
>    </build>
>

>    <scm>
>
> <connection>scm:svn:http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cxf/trunk/common/xjc/wsdlextension-test</connection>

> <developerConnection>scm:svn:https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cxf/trunk/common/xjc/wsdlextension-test</developerConnection>

>    </scm>
>
> </project>
>

> Willem Jiang wrote:
>> I guess you have something wrong on the plugin's pom.
>> Maybe you need to show the code to let us help you :)
>>
>> Willem
>>
>> liucong wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>     I am writing a plugin for xjc.
>>>     First I just modify the cxf-xjc-ts and cxf-xjc-ts-test, and make
>>> it work with the -Xwsdlextension, not -Xts. The pom file is also
>>> changed. And it works rightly.
>>>     Then I copy the modified projects into cxf-xjc-wsdlextension and
>>> cxf-xjc-wsdlextension-test, and make the cxf-xjc-ts the same with the
>>> subversion.
>>>     It failed. The exception is:
>>>     [INFO]
>>> [INFO] Building Apache CXF XJC WSDL Extension Plugin Tests
>>> [INFO]    task-segment: [install]
>>> [INFO]
>>> [INFO] [cxf-xml2fastinfoset:xml2fastinfoset {execution:
>>> xml2fastinfoset}]