cxf-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Naresh Tallapelli <naresh.tallape...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Internal server error
Date Thu, 02 Jul 2009 15:31:28 GMT
I am getting the response payload as: <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//IETF//DTD
HTML 2.0//EN"> But in request or response processing I have never seen this

Thanks,
Naresh

On Thu, Jul 2, 2009 at 8:59 PM, Naresh Tallapelli <
naresh.tallapelli@gmail.com> wrote:

> Sorry. Please find the complete stack trace before, barring some of our
> code:
>
> INFO: Inbound Message
> ----------------------------
> Encoding: ISO-8859-1
> Headers: {content-type=[text/html; charset=iso-8859-1], connection=[close],
> Date=[Thu, 02 Jul 2009 13:12:15 GMT], Content-Length=[535]}
> Messages:
> Message:
>
> Payload: <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//IETF//DTD HTML 2.0//EN">
> <html><head>
> <title>500 Internal Server Error</title>
> </head><body>
> <h1>Internal Server Error</h1>
> <p>The server encountered an internal error or
> misconfiguration and was unable to complete
> your request.</p>
> <p>Please contact the server administrator,
>  admin@localhost and inform them of the time the error occurred,
> and anything you might have done that may have
> caused the error.</p>
> <p>More information about this error may be available
> in the server error log.</p>
> </body></html>
>
> --------------------------------------
> Jul 2, 2009 6:47:17 PM org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain
> doIntercept
> INFO: Interceptor has thrown exception, unwinding now
> org.apache.cxf.interceptor.Fault: Response was of unexpected text/html
> ContentType.  Incoming portion of HTML stream: <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC
> "-//IETF//DTD HTML 2.0//EN">
> <html><head>
> <title>500 Internal Server Error</title>
> </head><body>
> <h1>Internal Server Error</h1>
> <p>The server encountered an internal error or
> misconfiguration and was unable to complete
> your request.</p>
> <p>Please contact the server administrator,
>  admin@localhost and inform them of the time the error occurred,
> and anything you might have done that may have
> caused the error.</p>
> <p>More information about this error may be available
> in the server error log.</p>
> </body></html>
>
>     at
> org.apache.cxf.interceptor.StaxInInterceptor.handleMessage(StaxInInterceptor.java:73)
>     at
> org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain.doIntercept(PhaseInterceptorChain.java:220)
>     at org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ClientImpl.onMessage(ClientImpl.java:449)
>     at
> org.apache.cxf.transport.http.HTTPConduit$WrappedOutputStream.handleResponse(HTTPConduit.java:2029)
>     at
> org.apache.cxf.transport.http.HTTPConduit$WrappedOutputStream.close(HTTPConduit.java:1865)
>     at java.util.zip.DeflaterOutputStream.close(Unknown Source)
>     at
> org.apache.cxf.io.AbstractWrappedOutputStream.close(AbstractWrappedOutputStream.java:68)
>     at
> org.apache.cxf.io.AbstractThresholdOutputStream.close(AbstractThresholdOutputStream.java:102)
>     at
> org.apache.cxf.io.CacheAndWriteOutputStream.postClose(CacheAndWriteOutputStream.java:47)
>     at
> org.apache.cxf.io.CachedOutputStream.close(CachedOutputStream.java:170)
>     at
> org.apache.cxf.transport.AbstractConduit.close(AbstractConduit.java:66)
>     at
> org.apache.cxf.transport.http.HTTPConduit.close(HTTPConduit.java:593)
>     at
> org.apache.cxf.interceptor.MessageSenderInterceptor$MessageSenderEndingInterceptor.handleMessage(MessageSenderInterceptor.java:62)
>     at
> org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain.doIntercept(PhaseInterceptorChain.java:220)
>     at org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ClientImpl.invoke(ClientImpl.java:296)
>     at org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ClientImpl.invoke(ClientImpl.java:242)
>     at org.apache.cxf.frontend.ClientProxy.invokeSync(ClientProxy.java:73)
>     at
> org.apache.cxf.jaxws.JaxWsClientProxy.invoke(JaxWsClientProxy.java:178)
>     at $Proxy73.getVulnerabilityImportResult(Unknown Source)
>     .
>     .
>     .
>     at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
> Caused by: javax.xml.ws.soap.SOAPFaultException: Response was of unexpected
> text/html ContentType.  Incoming portion of HTML stream: <!DOCTYPE HTML
> PUBLIC "-//IETF//DTD HTML 2.0//EN">
> <html><head>
> <title>500 Internal Server Error</title>
> </head><body>
> <h1>Internal Server Error</h1>
> <p>The server encountered an internal error or
> misconfiguration and was unable to complete
> your request.</p>
> <p>Please contact the server administrator,
>  admin@localhost and inform them of the time the error occurred,
> and anything you might have done that may have
> caused the error.</p>
> <p>More information about this error may be available
> in the server error log.</p>
> </body></html>
>
>     at
> org.apache.cxf.jaxws.JaxWsClientProxy.invoke(JaxWsClientProxy.java:199)
>     .
>     .
>     ... 9 more
> Caused by: org.apache.cxf.interceptor.Fault: Response was of unexpected
> text/html ContentType.  Incoming portion of HTML stream: <!DOCTYPE HTML
> PUBLIC "-//IETF//DTD HTML 2.0//EN">
> <html><head>
> <title>500 Internal Server Error</title>
> </head><body>
> <h1>Internal Server Error</h1>
> <p>The server encountered an internal error or
> misconfiguration and was unable to complete
> your request.</p>
> <p>Please contact the server administrator,
>  admin@localhost and inform them of the time the error occurred,
> and anything you might have done that may have
> caused the error.</p>
> <p>More information about this error may be available
> in the server error log.</p>
> </body></html>
>
>     at
> org.apache.cxf.interceptor.StaxInInterceptor.handleMessage(StaxInInterceptor.java:73)
>     at
> org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain.doIntercept(PhaseInterceptorChain.java:220)
>     at org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ClientImpl.onMessage(ClientImpl.java:449)
>     at
> org.apache.cxf.transport.http.HTTPConduit$WrappedOutputStream.handleResponse(HTTPConduit.java:2029)
>     at
> org.apache.cxf.transport.http.HTTPConduit$WrappedOutputStream.close(HTTPConduit.java:1865)
>     at java.util.zip.DeflaterOutputStream.close(Unknown Source)
>     at
> org.apache.cxf.io.AbstractWrappedOutputStream.close(AbstractWrappedOutputStream.java:68)
>     at
> org.apache.cxf.io.AbstractThresholdOutputStream.close(AbstractThresholdOutputStream.java:102)
>     at
> org.apache.cxf.io.CacheAndWriteOutputStream.postClose(CacheAndWriteOutputStream.java:47)
>     at
> org.apache.cxf.io.CachedOutputStream.close(CachedOutputStream.java:170)
>     at
> org.apache.cxf.transport.AbstractConduit.close(AbstractConduit.java:66)
>     at
> org.apache.cxf.transport.http.HTTPConduit.close(HTTPConduit.java:593)
>     at
> org.apache.cxf.interceptor.MessageSenderInterceptor$MessageSenderEndingInterceptor.handleMessage(MessageSenderInterceptor.java:62)
>     at
> org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain.doIntercept(PhaseInterceptorChain.java:220)
>     at org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ClientImpl.invoke(ClientImpl.java:296)
>     at org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ClientImpl.invoke(ClientImpl.java:242)
>     at org.apache.cxf.frontend.ClientProxy.invokeSync(ClientProxy.java:73)
>     at
> org.apache.cxf.jaxws.JaxWsClientProxy.invoke(JaxWsClientProxy.java:178)
>     ... 11 more
>
> I am not seeing any other errors than these either on client or server side
>
> Please reply ASAP!
>
> Thanks,
> Naresh
>
>
> On Tue, Jun 30, 2009 at 10:34 PM, Daniel Kulp <dkulp@apache.org> wrote:
>
>>
>> As Andrew mentioned, the server side logs would have to be the place to
>> look
>> for information on how to diagnose this.
>>
>> Dan
>>
>>
>> On Tue June 30 2009 11:54:45 am Naresh Tallapelli wrote:
>> > Hi all,
>> >
>> > I am using cxf-2.1.2 and getting the following error while sending the
>> > request to web service sever.
>> >
>> > <html><head>
>> > <title>500 Internal Server Error</title>
>> > </head><body>
>> > <h1>Internal Server Error</h1>
>> >  <p>The server encountered an internal error or
>> > misconfiguration and was unable to complete
>> > your request.</p>
>> > <p>Please contact the server administrator,
>> > admin@localhost and inform them of the time the error occurred,
>> > and anything you might have done that may have
>> > caused the error.</p>
>> > <p>More information about this error may be available
>> > in the server error log.</p>
>> > </body></html>
>> >
>> > And i did not get this error before. And it is not coming always. Could
>> any
>> > one please help me resolve this issue. Any help is much appreciated.
>> >
>> > Thank you,
>> > Naresh.
>>
>> --
>> Daniel Kulp
>> dkulp@apache.org
>> http://www.dankulp.com/blog
>>
>
>

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message