cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Freeman Fang <freeman.f...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How develop document/literal of CXF
Date Tue, 21 Jul 2009 03:08:34 GMT
Hi,

I guess what you want is doc/lit/wrapped, right?
Per JAX-WS SPEC, to generate wrapper style, your wsdl must be (as
described in jaxws specs)

2.3.1.2 Wrapper Style 21
A WSDL operation qualifies for wrapper style mapping only if the
following criteria are met: 22
(i) The operation’s input and output messages (if present) each
contain only a single part 23
(ii) The input message part refers to a global element declaration
whose localname is equal to the opera- 24
tion name 25
(iii) The output message part refers to a global element declaration 26
(iv) The elements referred to by the input and output message parts
(henceforth referred to as wrapper 27
elements) are both complex types defined using the xsd:sequence
compositor 28
(v) The wrapper elements only contain child elements, they must not
contain other structures such as 29
wildcards (element or attribute), xsd:choice, substitution groups
(element references are not per- 30
mitted) or attributes; furthermore, they must not be nillable.

You need change your wsdl accordingly.
Freeman

--
Freeman Fang