cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Sergey Beryozkin <sergey.beryoz...@iona.com>
Subject Re: Support for Json arrays
Date Thu, 16 Jul 2009 14:14:07 GMT

I have just completed an initial work for supporting reading/writing explicit
collections or arrays.
Unfortunately, as far as JSON is concerned, only writing is supported. There
appears to be some issue at the Jettison level and we'll be trying to
identify it so that a Jettison JIRA can be opened.  I'll keep you updated

Cheers, Sergey