cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Eclipse
Date Wed, 15 Jul 2009 14:10:59 GMT
On Tue July 14 2009 12:26:43 pm Oisin Hurley wrote:
> > I strongly remember that there was an entire eclipse plugin in our
> > tree back when I first showed up. I could be confabulating.
>
> I think you might be confabulating about that :)

No.  We DID have an eclipse plugin, but it didn't do anything gui related.  It
literaly was just CXF and all the third party deps packaged into an eclipse
plugin bundle thing so that could be put in the eclipse/plugins dir so that
the STP tools could depend on it.    Basically, just an overblown osgi bundle.
When the STP/WTP tools flipped over to using an installed version of CXF, the
bundle wasn't needed anymore and we got rid of it.

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org